bear bio!!!!!

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
sssargentbear
Forum N00b

bear bio!!!!!

Post by sssargentbear »

WOOOOAA!!!! Be amazed at the high level of leetness your eyes will feast on!!! bah gawd!!!!!

They call me uBearine, its teh leet name composed of three parts... Marine, Uber, and Bear. Combinded together to form uBearine!!! Most of you may know me most of you may not! I am 107 years old (yes i know frightning) and i live in the USA / NY. You may also notice i am in teh {SS} clan FTW ( www.ssdoomclan.com ). My interests are teh ladies, teh football, and well none the more DOOM!!!! Perhaps i said to much eh? Maybe you havent seen the "Marine Dance" or maybe "Grand Campage" at its finest, perhaps youll love "Leet Spin"? Maybe "Grand Pwnage" is best for you? But none compares to "the pwnage of Joe". Allow me to show you!!!

"Marine Dance" - Leet video (bear, playa, and maul)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDP8mlW2cz4

"Grand Campage" - To camp at a very high level of ninja (sneak and stealth)
Image Image

"Leet Spin" - To do a very powerfull spin that puts your enemys in a very large laughing cycle.
(could not find anyone willing to film a vid)

"Grand Pwnage" - Unbelivable pwnage, nothing compares to the level described here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJKseIvjVvk

"Pwnage Joe" - To be pwned by joe. Joe is the default name given to charictors in doom3 (That alone is leet) Just put on your name as "Pwnage Joe" then bam instant pwnage.
Pandoz
Forum Bot

Post by Pandoz »

...uh huh
Detrimentalsysmd

Post by Detrimentalsysmd »

You first post to the community was not well chosen. It was spamy, random, overzealous, and a complete waste of my time.

Your clan site is reminiscent of a tasteless "my space" page copulating with bad framework.

Your videos are pointless and serve as nothing more then a feeble attempt to get attention.

You (like you post) fail.

You sir, are a Smacktartd. Please die in a fire and/or proceed to the nearest cliff and jump off it.
Last edited by Detrimentalsysmd on Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
eXg. Meckta

Post by eXg. Meckta »

hmmmmm
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Welcome, and thanks for the eXg link on your site.

PuN
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

welcome to the forums bear lol..and det if i am not mistaken that website is a template from clantemplates.com..i think it looks pretty good tbh :)
eXg.Shaggy
Counter-Strike Source

Post by eXg.Shaggy »

eXg. Det wrote:You first post to the community was not well chosen. It was spamy, random, overzealous, and a complete waste of my time.

Your clan site is reminiscent of a tasteless "my space" page copulating with bad framework.

Your videos are pointless and serve as nothing more then a feeble attempt to get attention.

You sir, are a Smacktartd. Please die in a fire and/or proceed to the nearest cliff and jump off it.
y r u always a $#@*&# disk to ppl dude u should not have the right to talk this guy is just comein to hang out and ppl in css come and hang out we dont have a $#@*&# cow over them
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

Nice to meet you bear. :)
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Pandoz
Forum Bot

Post by Pandoz »

Although overdone, how would you react to a person that walked up in person and introduced themselves like that? If I had a gun, I would probably shoot them. That is a stupid, immature, and very lame introduction...If he was to post a mature, well-thoughtout bio, I would be more than glad to say welcome and consider taking him serious.
sssargentbear
Forum N00b

Post by sssargentbear »

ouch tough croud eh?
Pandoz
Forum Bot

Post by Pandoz »

Not really, just would like to see a serious post that I can actually respect before you post up a serious thread about your clanmate getting kicked and informing us. Sends quite a contradictory message posting this and then posting that...
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Welcome to the forums! :)
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

sssargentbear wrote:ouch tough croud eh?
Not too much. First impressions and all.

No harm no foul.

PuN
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:
Not too much. First impressions and all.

No harm no foul.

PuN
GG!
cdvamp
Forum N00b

Post by cdvamp »

XT| Shaggy wrote:
eXg. Det wrote:You first post to the community was not well chosen. It was spamy, random, overzealous, and a complete waste of my time.

y r u always a $#@*&# disk to ppl dude u should not have the right to talk this guy is just comein to hang out and ppl in css come and hang out we dont have a $#@*&# cow over them
woa, hostility ftw? but i was gonna say the same thing..unless hes jk about bear. bear is amazingly leet, his campage tatics can only but rival the Leet campage. bear is one of the few who fights to keep the d3 community alive and you should all respect that

Return to “BIOS”