exg.sublime's Bio **Updated**

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
BobMarley!
Forum Master

exg.sublime's Bio **Updated**

Post by BobMarley! »

So here is version two of my Bio. 8) Well, my name is eXg.BobMarley! My mates know my true name. My Sign is a Gemini, so if you have known me for a while you know that normally I'm pretty laid back until you mess with me or the clan, and that is no joke. I’m a SoCal native, now live in NorCal, enlisted in the Marines, took two long trips around the world and was privied to some bad-ass training in lush (and sometimes dry) locales. I absolutely love Martial Arts, Video Games, Anime, Beer and Wine and have been Djing for over 10 years. Mainly House and some dabbling in Turntablism. Gaming has always been a main passion, from the Atari 2600 to the latest PC games I have always been lucky enough to be around games, and even more fortunately, great gamers. My Favorite games of all time for me have been FF2/3, F-Zero/64/GX, Duke Nukem, StreetFighter, Mortal Combat, Secret of Mana, Wipeout, RE Series, Doom, Descent, Unreal Tournament, and of course Mario Kart. I prefer faster paced games that allow me to play as fast as I think so CS: is sorta out of the question if you follow me. So, in summation, I guess I consider myself pretty lucky to be here amongst you all. Also, if you Xfire, add me to your list if that is your wish ( exgbobmarley! ) See you all on the “dance-floor” :D

My Super Air Cooled Rig (3x80mm, 1x5.25" bay fan, 1xPCI fan)
Intel Pentium 4 2.66HT w/800Mhz FSB
Generic 1GB DDR 3200
Nvidia/BFG 6800GT OC'd 410/1100 w/Actic Cooler-5
Creative X-Fi
Antec 400W SmartPower
Logitech MX310
Western Digital 80GB HD

Cheers Mates!
Last edited by BobMarley! on Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:35 pm, edited 15 times in total.
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

Hey dude welcome back again. nice bio! Hope you had a good holiday!
hehe 2 l00pings around the world....... verry cool! You must have had a great time with the marine! Verry interesting! Good to see your back mr marley! bob marley!!! :D 8)

John
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Cool Beans Knox. I bet you are as Crazy as the "other" Knoxville, and would be a blast to have a Pint with you. Thanks for the notes and hope to play ya soon! Teeheehee... :twisted: Cheers Mate!
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Yeah dood welcome back and thanks for your service in the CORPS! YuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuT!

BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Hoorah Devil! :evil: Man, it's nuts that I never ran into you when I was in cause the Corps really is a small place. The smallest Service, the most Brutal Results. Only the Marines. 8)
eXg. Meckta

Post by eXg. Meckta »

nice BOB
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

Whell as crazy as the real knoxville....... ehhh not realy. Im not gonna hurt myself! But i did jump in a small green tree when i was drunk.....
I was holding it and shaking it..... my friends said it look awsome...... but i was green on my clothes..... not that cool!....... :D
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

good to see ya back hangin around bro i no i talked to ya on xfire but DAMN its been long! and i must say nice wrighting d00d :D

btw im still waitin on that trainin with you and yourwife hint hint :wink: :P

hope to catch ya soon :D

peace Evil~~~~Kay
LUCIFER{KAN}
Forum Regular

Post by LUCIFER{KAN} »

Nice Bio man. Marines sweet sounds like fun. My dad was in the Air Force.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

The FIRST in, and the LAST out. Semper Fi !!!!!!!!

Pun
K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

Where are the pictures man......???????
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

I still have to post them. I shall post some more this evening! Also, I may get a writing gig for FragArcade! heheh... Got contacted by one of their staff writers for a MiniGuide I did. SWEET! Thanks for the comments and hope all is well with you.
MaryJayne!
Forum Groupie

Post by MaryJayne! »

Here's a pic of Bob! kickin a$$ in his Halloween Costume!!!
Here's a pic of BobMarley! & MaryJayne! after a few beers & a ride on the gravitron...
Last edited by MaryJayne! on Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

omfg i never thought there was someone that had bigger ears than me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

jk yo when we gonna have some gamin bro :?

let me no

peace Evil
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

It was my Halloween mask, although it is simalar to my Ugly Face. :shock:

Return to “BIOS”