Contro's New Bio, again.

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
Contro
Forum Master

Contro's New Bio, again.

Post by Contro »

Ack, BAIL OUT!

Last edited by Contro on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eXg. Suyko
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Suyko »

very nice Conto...How bout some pics? :)
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Re: Contro's New Bio, again.

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

eXg. Contro wrote:My name is Ryan.
I'm 17.
I like music. A lot. ....................... My favorite band is Rush
I love you man.

PuN
supercat1
Forum Elite

Re: Contro's New Bio, again.

Post by supercat1 »

eXg. Contro wrote:My name is Ryan.
I'm 17.
I like music. A lot. I play a few instruments: violin, horn, trumpet, and mellophone.
only one of those is actually worth playng. ;) [/bias]
eXg. Contro wrote:I listen to almost everything, but I like mostly ska, classic rock, and indie stuff. My favorite band is Rush, follow by The Decemberists and Reel Big Fish.
i can agree with the other two ... but rush? for real? kansas ftw!
eXg. Contro wrote:I like politics. I like to think of myself as active politically, discussing it with people and keeping track of it all by reading the paper. I hate T.V., by the way. That's why I read the paper. My source of choice is the NY Times.
i'm not that huge into politics, but i know enough about the main candidates out there that i will exercise my right to not vote ... and i won't b***h about whoever gets in there. some don't vote and then complain about whoever wins, but i don't vote and just keep my mouth shut.

for news though, i use fark. snarky headlines + online memes == win. seriously though, if you put so much faith in any print newsource, you should frequent fark because it will open your eyes to what is really going on in the news industry today. i know i was quite surprised.
eXg. Contro wrote:My best friend is the Weighted Companion Cube. <3
that statement right there just won the thread.
eXg. Contro wrote:I like gory movies or comedies. Some examples are the Saw movies, 300, Shaun of the Dead, or Borat.
I like reading. My favorite book is War and Peace, followed closely by 1984, Catch-22, and the Brothers Karamazov.
can't argue with your choice in literature. but i will say that though i read 1984 and can understand why people like it, i honestly detested it. the book was such a sell out at the end. i saw the last sentence coming from the very beginning. speaking of which, have you seen brazil? if you like 1984 you should like that movie. furthermore, if you like that sort of satirical/political social commentary then you should really read any (or all, like i did) of chuck palahniuk's books.
eXg. Contro wrote:I'm semi-retired from gaming, but I still enjoy a good game of Quake 4, Doom 3, CSS, FEAR Combat, or TF2 every now and then. I would have to say that my favorite game is Portal. The possibilities with that game are endless. I can't wait for the sequel to it.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.
feel free to hit me up on xfire (supercat1) or steam (supercat1) for some games!
better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt.
eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

Post by eXg. HollowPo1nt »

very nice bio ryan ..FINALLY i get your name! ..lol ;)
eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

Post by eXg. HollowPo1nt »

oh and btw neil pert is god! :shock:
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Rush FTW!!!
Alex Lifeson FTW!!!!
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Sorry, couldn't help it. Neil FTW

PuN
Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

=O

My 2 favorite albums. :P

Picture is coming soon...
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

ah, so we have the exact same horn just mine has the cutbell. definitely the best model horn i have ever played on. most people just don't understand how much better the 281 is over the 17x/27x series. leaps and bounds different. for me the 17x has way too much resistance and i feel the 281 just flows so much freer. my dream horn would be the 104 though. it was the original version of the 105. the only reason i want it over the 105 is because it is older and no longer in production. :) can't really improve over tuckwell.
better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt.

Return to “BIOS”