DarkStarGTX's BIO ***Updated***

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

DarkStarGTX's BIO ***Updated***

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

My name is Rick, Im 25 years old and I live in Phoenix, Arizona. If you haven't been to Arizona and think we have nothing but cactus' and people wearing cowboy hats, you are wrong... We are one of the fastest growing states in the US.

However, we dont have a lot of LAN or computer events here. So I travel a lot during the begining of each year to attend non-local LAN events.

The picture above was taken at a local LAN party on March 15, 2006. 250+ people showed up and competed in Quake, FEAR, CSS and BF2. My BF2 team won 2nd place in the tournament. Even though we didnt received a prize, our pride and moral were our trophies...lol

I am a full time IT technician and a part time graphics designer. I have a 2 year old daughter who is the first priority in my world. My second priority is my computer... lol

I became involved in clans and LAN's when Doom 3 first came out. I have been involved with gaming but never took it seriously. Back in highscool I was more involved in gaming consoles like Nintendo 64 and the NEO GEO.... remember that s**t? The one gaming console that cost over 1000.00.... LOL. I won that gaming system and a couple of games from a magazine contest... My mom never could afford any of the games so I just played the 2 games that I won. I dont know the names of them because the titles were in Japanese...

I have been a member of eXg since 09/2005 and I love it... We have a great group of guys here and I hope some day we can all get together and do some face to face LANing....

-------------------------------------
Meet DarkStarGTX --->

My Work Cube..... My 2nd Home....

Even old retired computers can look beautiful.... (wire management)

This is my 2 year old daughter. She will be 3 in July and she already owns Noobs on the dancing step game at Peter Piper Pizza....

Last edited by K1LLA:4:H1RE on Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:03 am, edited 11 times in total.
MaryJayne!
Forum Groupie

Post by MaryJayne! »

Hey DarkStar, nice setup! Oww!!! :wink: $hit, that chair looks comfy... lol... I need a good office chair, mine sucks! :cry: If you're ever in NorCal for a Lan let Bob & I know... mabey we'll have a little Lan partay! Nice bio...

Haha... cowboy hat's and cactus!

BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

ROFL!!!! :lol:
Inactive

LOL.... thanks guys...
ParadoX
Forum Regular

Post by ParadoX »

OLD AND RETIRED?! MY COMPUTER LOOKS LIKE THAT EXCEPT THAT ONE PROBIBLY HAS A BETTER MB...WTF!!!
Inactive

well, that computer wasnt mine, it was some other employees computer i fixed... i had to replace the power supply... those old PCs are freaking nasty....
exgadmin
Site Admin

Post by exgadmin »

Very nice Rick.

PuN
K3YC0D3
Forum Visitor

UUh o

Post by K3YC0D3 »

Man fukn impressive man, I think your pc setup made me...uum...."miss fire" s**t, brb...ok back haha! :lol: Fukn nice and clean setup man. See ya round space cowboy! Lol, Im in oklahoma...ive been to arazona once..my g'Me Lives n Pheonix. Game on bro!
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

nice bio bro with pics included omg you da man! :wink:
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

8) kick ass bio bro!!! :P btw my pc is better :P
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
MaryJayne!
Forum Groupie

Post by MaryJayne! »

You're kid's hella cute! She must get it from her mom.... :twisted: Nice update :wink:
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Nice dood, I like the updated pics. Man I should take a pic of my workspace, its bigger than yours! ;) And yes even old slot 1 systems deserve wire management.....

Inactive

thanks guys for the complements... But Im already looking for another computer case..... Cooling and Style are a big factor for me.... So pictures will be updated again in a couple of months... lol

I just added a picture of my daughter playing that dance game and owning some noob.... check it out above....

Crush, lets see your works space..... i bet I have more computer than you do... hehehe
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

I pwn so many noobs computers on my bench, ill put up a pic or two soon.

eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

Nice bio dark, You and ya flash pc and ya cute daughter!
you have a thin for wire management I'll have to post anew pic of my inside pc with my screwed wire management :p

Return to “BIOS”