Dual Computer Build

Showoff your 1337 skills
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Dual Computer Build

Post by eXg. sabooya »

I started a project for a friend of the family today. I am building 2 computers one slightly higher end then tho other. and neither are for gaming. It will also be the first time i get to use socket AM2.

ImageImage

Am2 contains
ASUS M2N4-SLI Socket AM2
BFG Tech BFGR73256GSOCE Geforce 7300GS Supporting 512MB(256MB on board)
AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Windsor 2.0GHz Socket AM2 Dual Core
CORSAIR XMS2 1GB (2 x 512MB)
Western Digital Raptor WD740ADFD 74GB 10,000 RPM
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2

ImageImage
ImageImage

The 939 Contains
ASUS A8N5X Socket 939
SAPPHIRE 100119L Radeon X550 256MB
AMD Athlon 64 4000+ San Diego 2.4GHz Socket 939
CORSAIR ValueSelect 1GB (2 x 512MB)
Western Digital Caviar SE WD2500JS 250GB 7200 RPM

ImageImage
ImageImage
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

***UPDATED***
I added more images. Both computers work too :)
I have to tie up wires still and then i be shipping it out!
TH3DARKMARKET
Forum Regular

Post by TH3DARKMARKET »

It would love for a friend to build me a comp :(. That's awesome of you.. thanks for sharing the pics. So is he just going to use it for a general pc... nothing in particular?
-:: Add th3darkmarket for Steam and Xfire ::-
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

TH3DARKMARKET wrote:It would love for a friend to build me a comp :(. That's awesome of you.. thanks for sharing the pics. So is he just going to use it for a general pc... nothing in particular?
ya he doesnt really game so i got him some low end gpus but enough so he wont be bogged down when he IS 3d apping.
He told me he just wanted speed increase from his 6 year old snailmachine. So i got an AM2 to test that out, along with a 939 which i knew more about. (i think the 939 will be faster) but who knows was an interesting build because i did a bunch of stuff i havent done b4. I KNOW he'll be happy
eXg. apo
Open Roster

Post by eXg. apo »

Nice one man 8)
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Ahhh very nice indeed. What's better than one install ?? TWO !!!!!!!

PuN
killat0n
Forum Visitor

Post by killat0n »

looking good man. i like those case's.....subtle and simple. imo it looks the cleanest and the best. :)
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Yeah def. Should have tested the board, cpu, ram and psu before installing in the case tho :0

eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:Yeah def. Should have tested the board, cpu, ram and psu before installing in the case tho :0
nah i hate doing that, i "normally" get lucky and it all works out.
:)
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

awesome man.. nothing like Building a new rig.. its Liberating for us GAMERS just like the feeling of someone building them self's a automobile.. 7300's? i didnt know they made those and its pci express..cool
looks like you have every thing together and those puppies are ready to rock and roll! especially with that Stock car fast like Ram u poped in there : D

Killaton where the hell you been? i'd thought you'd won that quake 4 tourny at quake con.. come off that q4 for a day and holla at me on some d3 or prey sometimes bro.. Kimuscle on xfire yo..

8) Nice rig sab.. cant wait to see some new maps
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. Jago-Vs-Combo wrote:awesome man.. nothing like Building a new rig.. its Liberating for us GAMERS just like the feeling of someone building them self's a automobile.. 7300's? i didnt know they made those and its pci express..cool
looks like you have every thing together and those puppies are ready to rock and roll! especially with that Stock car fast like Ram u poped in there : D

Killaton where the hell you been? i'd thought you'd won that quake 4 tourny at quake con.. come off that q4 for a day and holla at me on some d3 or prey sometimes bro.. Kimuscle on xfire yo..

8) Nice rig sab.. cant wait to see some new maps
lolz well i belive my X800GTO is still better then both those GPUs. Liek i said I made these both for a friend not me, and hes not into harcore gaming so it was easy build.

Now about the maps, he he
i have a map made, but i didnt liek thse size of certain things so i started over, and it is WIKID awsome now, but i havent had time to finish the mapping part or apply textures lolz!
=southern firestorm=
Forum Groupie

Post by =southern firestorm= »

yooo buddy nice parts one thing to say tho the niviada geforce 7 300 are pice's of crap. i almost blow mine playing command &conquer kane's wrath a ge force 8.800 is much better :D
(judment day is coming soon for those who put darkness in lights eyes)
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

coolone wrote:yooo buddy nice parts one thing to say tho the niviada geforce 7 300 are pice's of crap. i almost blow mine playing command &conquer kane's wrath a ge force 8.800 is much better :D
This was posted 2 years ago.... :lol:

Return to “PC Building/Mods”