Delta Lab Box Jump

Doom3, Doom4, ROE, LMS, EMZ

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

eXg. Tokealot1919
Inactive

Delta Lab Box Jump

Post by eXg. Tokealot1919 »

ok so Kodak and I were playing around in Delta Labs for a bit and we were trying to do the jump from the box to the top of the next level......we were trying this jump for a while until we came up with a good idea....team effort :D ..........check it out http://media.putfile.com/Delta-Lab-Jump
Steam ID: Tokealot1919
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

lol wow...
:roll:
Kodak
Forum Regular

Post by Kodak »

wow that turned out better than i thought. now i would like to see someone really do that jump and get it on tape.
i could live in hope.
eXg. Tokealot1919
Inactive

Post by eXg. Tokealot1919 »

yes i agree that would be some uber skillzzzzz :shock:
Steam ID: Tokealot1919
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

I could do it :D
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

GG! Great use of teamwork.

BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Great teamwork on the real. Maybe the eXg Doom Team should do some stage movement and throw in some trick jumps like that. Would be awesome to see that used in a game! :twisted:
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

eXg.BobMarley! wrote:Great teamwork on the real. Maybe the eXg Doom Team should do some stage movement and throw in some trick jumps like that. Would be awesome to see that used in a game! :twisted:
I met these guys a few months ago that were absolute movement gods!

I was in a defrag, on quake three. It was a huge map, and the tricks they expect from you are just insanE!! anyway, all the other guys there were talking about 'the good old days'. And after completing only the very first two strafe rooms, I went to go see what they were doing.

I find this big room with a zillion jump pads in seemingly odd places, and realize after a good 5 minutes in there or so that I'm looking at a playground. Lke a huge, quake 3 jungle gym. And the tricks these guys are doing, some team, some solo, are just insane.

I don't know if they still play, or play any other games, but they were called 'Team Event-Horizon', and they were like the Harlem Globetrotters of Quake lol!

Return to “Doom3, Doom4”