Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

ninjatalksho wrote: PS why does my sig not work
:)

PuN
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

ninjatalksho wrote:Doom 3 has a lightning gun, it's called the chaingun.

PS why does my sig not work
Eh? I was talking about the LG in UT... It's not at all like the CG, but the Q4 LG is... wadda coincidence :D Great post dude
jonnnyh
Account Suspended

Post by jonnnyh »

In response to the point made about players learning the game at a faster rate than 'all of us'. You do make a good point, it's illustrated nicely by fatal1ty winning the first ever quakecon for doom 3 on such little notice. Those with experience tend to make tenuous links between games that are consistent for all 1vs1 first person shooters. I would also like to point out that I got doom 3 as a christmas gift, and started playing online in january of 2005. I played for 6 months, and at the end of it, I had toppled the supposed legends in the arena. By that point I had taken out Daler (previous 2nd @ quakecon 2004 for doom 3), nomadic (won 1st in the GGL D3 1vs1 competition in 2004), godmode, x6-jebus, sadface (played him in norway with 200 ping). I had beat that tool they call 6800 ultra, i remember playing my first game against palmlix and beating him 17-12 on dm2, i beat megablaz0r and then he cried about a q3 game i trounced him in. I beat judge, neb, bodies. My first game against renth i won 16-1 on dm5. I beat sho, evil-doer, mikE, younggunz. Most of these guys played in the year before's quakecon, these guys played since its release, they had an extra year and a half experience on me. I had only played for 6 months. I would play day and night, during the night i'd play with 250 ping in europe if i had to; i beat most of the names repeatedly and embarrasingly, hal, sadface etc. I played gopher for 2 minutes and noone got a frag and then he 'got disconnected'. I played vs slain3 with 250 ping and i got the first kill, he said 'impossible' and quit. i dominated pubbers like KennY and Sellers. i never played thump4, but i played and beat his brother kev many times. everyone claiming kev is the best can go ahead and ask him the result of our last 6 or 7 encounters. you'll find that he's taken one map off me in the last 7 games played. if that doesn't count for s**t then you're all retarded.
You can all claim that so and so is this and so and so is that. But the bottom line is that I came outta nowhere and steamrolled everyones s**t.
I screenshot every single match, and I have over 2000 screenshots. I can back up every word I have said. To reiterate my position, I contend that I am better than all of you, and will so until beaten at 7+ games out of 15.

Jamerio'd
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

:?
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
mikE_
Forum Junkie

Post by mikE_ »

thank you jh, that was very entertaining
Grinder {IFZ}
Forum Bot

Post by Grinder {IFZ} »

so are you jamerio ?.
Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

jonnnyh wrote:In response to the point made about players learning the game at a faster rate than 'all of us'. You do make a good point, it's illustrated nicely by fatal1ty winning the first ever quakecon for doom 3 on such little notice. Those with experience tend to make tenuous links between games that are consistent for all 1vs1 first person shooters. I would also like to point out that I got doom 3 as a christmas gift, and started playing online in january of 2005. I played for 6 months, and at the end of it, I had toppled the supposed legends in the arena. By that point I had taken out Daler (previous 2nd @ quakecon 2004 for doom 3), nomadic (won 1st in the GGL D3 1vs1 competition in 2004), godmode, x6-jebus, sadface (played him in norway with 200 ping). I had beat that tool they call 6800 ultra, i remember playing my first game against palmlix and beating him 17-12 on dm2, i beat megablaz0r and then he cried about a q3 game i trounced him in. I beat judge, neb, bodies. My first game against renth i won 16-1 on dm5. I beat sho, evil-doer, mikE, younggunz. Most of these guys played in the year before's quakecon, these guys played since its release, they had an extra year and a half experience on me. I had only played for 6 months. I would play day and night, during the night i'd play with 250 ping in europe if i had to; i beat most of the names repeatedly and embarrasingly, hal, sadface etc. I played gopher for 2 minutes and noone got a frag and then he 'got disconnected'. I played vs slain3 with 250 ping and i got the first kill, he said 'impossible' and quit. i dominated pubbers like KennY and Sellers. i never played thump4, but i played and beat his brother kev many times. everyone claiming kev is the best can go ahead and ask him the result of our last 6 or 7 encounters. you'll find that he's taken one map off me in the last 7 games played. if that doesn't count for s**t then you're all retarded.
You can all claim that so and so is this and so and so is that. But the bottom line is that I came outta nowhere and steamrolled everyones s**t.
I screenshot every single match, and I have over 2000 screenshots. I can back up every word I have said. To reiterate my position, I contend that I am better than all of you, and will so until beaten at 7+ games out of 15.

Jamerio'd
Eh... only thing I got out of this is apparently you have no life. Oh well... we can't have everything, can we?
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

:arrow:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
jonnnyh
Account Suspended

Post by jonnnyh »

a big hearty laugh from the croanies, yet noone stepping up to the plate.

:roll:

f*****g owned
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

jonnnyh wrote:a big hearty laugh from the croanies, yet noone stepping up to the plate.

:roll:

f*****g owned
what's your deal man?
Last edited by BugZz on Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. Man0waR
Doom 3

ehhhs

Post by eXg. Man0waR »

:? :? :? :?
ImageImageImageImage
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

jonnyh, just because you can beat someone once, it doesn't make you better than them. I have beaten you, does that make me better? So all of those names you listed, I doubt you've beaten all of them more than 50% of the time.

I am sorry, you are not the best player, nor am I, why do you need to try and say you 'own' all of us for playing 6 months day and night? Do you feel insecure and need to make sure that you are still god?

Nobody cares...funny read.
Last edited by eQuals on Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikE_
Forum Junkie

Post by mikE_ »

eXg|c. eQuals wrote:jonnyh, just because you can beat someone once, it doesn't make them better than you. I have beaten you, does that make me better? So all of those names you listed, I doubt you've beaten all of them more than 50% of the time.

I am sorry, you are not the best player, nor am I, why do you need to try and say you 'own' all of us for playing 6 months day and night? Do you feel insecure and need to make sure that you are still god?

Nobody cares...funny read.
i'm going to beat jh to the response "well equals, beat me 7+ games out of 15 then we can talk about who's better."

A+ thread. keep up the good work
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

This is funny. Are you Bi-polar?! You come here and b***h then reconcile, then b***h, then reconcile... A month from now you're going to be back, wanting to be unbanned cause you acted like flange. Dude get over yourself, your good at a videogame, not Surgery. Sheesh. :roll:

Return to “Doom3, Doom4”