lets see some matchresults :!:
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

i almost want to reinstall that wack game just to see if anything comes of this
mikE_
Forum Junkie

Post by mikE_ »

eXg|c.motionOne wrote:i almost want to reinstall that wack game just to see if anything comes of this
let me sum it up for u.

a lot of bitching about ping and servers. some "bullshit" "hahahahaha ROFL" and "lag" comments. then after about 3-4 games one will quit. that's basically it
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

eXg. mikE_ wrote:
eXg|c.motionOne wrote:i almost want to reinstall that wack game just to see if anything comes of this
let me sum it up for u.

a lot of bitching about ping and servers. some "bullshit" "hahahahaha ROFL" and "lag" comments. then after about 3-4 games one will quit. that's basically it
when the person ur playign is a jerk...play for fun and u will HAVE fun
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Damn motion what is it with you and bashing Doom and it's players?! I'm not whack by ANY means and please don't go there... :!:

So my questions is this; If you don't like the game at all, why the heck do you even post on it? No one here is bashing CS, the squad or the type people that play that game. And believe me I've met some former CS tournament competitors as well and I have my opinions about them and the game, but they are my opinions. But I'm not bashing you or your team or your game. You play what you like no?? If you don't like it, don't play. Seems simple enough.

Yo Matt or Pun can we make a B!TCHING thread where you can just b!tch about games you DON'T like and how whack those players are? :?: :!:

Mo I dig your game and your skills bro but give it a rest man.

Peace
mikE_
Forum Junkie

Post by mikE_ »

eXg.$ublime wrote:Damn motion what is it with you and bashing Doom and it's players?! I'm not whack by ANY means and please don't go there... :!:

So my questions is this; If you don't like the game at all, why the heck do you even post on it? No one here is bashing CS, the squad or the type people that play that game. And believe me I've met some former CS tournament competitors as well and I have my opinions about them and the game, but they are my opinions. But I'm not bashing you or your team or your game. You play what you like no?? If you don't like it, don't play. Seems simple enough.

Yo Matt or Pun can we make a B!TCHING thread where you can just b!tch about games you DON'T like and how whack those players are? :?: :!:

Peace
good lord dude.. how can you take motion saying "wack game" so personal? honestly. don't you have something more important to worry about than what someone else thinks about a game?
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

eXg. mikE_ wrote:
eXg.$ublime wrote:Damn motion what is it with you and bashing Doom and it's players?! I'm not whack by ANY means and please don't go there... :!:

Peace
good lord dude.. how can you take motion saying "wack game" so personal? honestly. don't you have something more important to worry about than what someone else thinks about a game?
i support bob here. seems like everytime doom comes up motion (or u gridder) r bashing the game. i dont think bob was at all taking it personal..just simply saying uve made ur point stop makign it already...
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

I personally don't see how that's really bashing the game.... but ok. I made a new forum for mindless flaming anyway though.
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Thank you. I'm sure others are getting tired of this pointless bashing and ranting. If you don't have anything to contribute to the clan besides the afformentioned, then why contribute? Mo's got skills and leads a great squad but does that give him the right to f*ck with other players and members? Being good at 1 (one) game gives you what right? We always preach tolerance and eXg "cool". What gives, WHAT GIVES?

And you know, I was trying to squash some BS and keep my opinion to myself but seeing your response and lack of knowledge f*ck it. For college students, you both really seem to defy logic and sense. I didn't take it personally, and to be honest was just trying to ask him in the nicest way possible to post up constructive posts. Read his latest and greatest and see for yourself. I mean this is on the caliber of JH.

And Mike, you may want to take some philosophy courses bro, and lay off the weights. Strengthen your mind dude... Get some REAL life experience. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
mikE_
Forum Junkie

Post by mikE_ »

eXg.Veloc1ty wrote:
eXg. mikE_ wrote:

Peace
i support bob here. seems like everytime doom comes up motion (or u gridder) r bashing the game. i dont think bob was at all taking it personal..just simply saying uve made ur point stop makign it already...
yeah, i bash the game all the time. ok. mind showing me some quotes?
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Use your muscles and look it urself lazy bastard
mikE_
Forum Junkie

Post by mikE_ »

eXg.$ublime wrote:Use your muscles and look it urself lazy bastard
lol
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

i played it for like a year and a half.. same 15 players, same 4 maps, over and over and over. yeah it was fun, but eventually it got boring. then it was just a lot of drama, which was the only thing that kept my interest there. that's why i now considering it wack.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

Css = fun. doom 3 = waste of time. q4 = where it's at. ut2k7 = the s**t :)
Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

Ahem... it's UT3 now. :D

Return to “Doom3, Doom4”